Lovewaves

Welcome to Lovewaves ... (((Sending you Lovewaves)))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Rik loves life.Raises 2 teen girls since nappies.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Us

past is what will last
since time goes so fast
everything around comes and goes
memories is all we know
time takes all else away
leaving us a total stray
decisions are based on our reflection
of all we have lived with our tension
We cant express feelings for tomorrow
who knows it may be sorrow
so when we die theres only 1 thing to take
and thats our memories for God sake.

Richard Schorel
2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1+1 = 2 unless one has tasted and experienced the true wonder of true love.. then and only then.. does 1+1= US... this is another beautiful poem from one with an equally beautiful soul... one I can see from out here in the middle of the pacific... *sigh*

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True Love's Door

Indescribabel passion unmatched by another
The sound of your voice, so mesmerizing,
Magical touch transcends time and space
Can't help myself, I'm over here fantasizing
Of the next time we connect,
Our souls have kissed and more,
Come to me, my mystical angel
Stay with me forever as we've opened true love's door...

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home