Lovewaves

Welcome to Lovewaves ... (((Sending you Lovewaves)))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Rik loves life.Raises 2 teen girls since nappies.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tammi 1990 feb 14th

I often think about you, its time that I confess.


Your on my mind allot every day I guess.


Sometimes I almost miss you when you’re nowhere near.


Infact I truly long for you, the day that you'll be here.


Occasionally I want you, but only now and then


Well perhaps a whole lot more then I’ve wanted other women.


And there are times when I need you, but only just a bit,


Well perhaps a whole lot more, Then I really should admit


But just because i think of you every single day


And just because i miss you every time you go away,


Just because I want you and because i need you too


Do you really think I love you?


Well your right


I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home