Lovewaves

Welcome to Lovewaves ... (((Sending you Lovewaves)))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Rik loves life.Raises 2 teen girls since nappies.

Friday, October 07, 2005

To a Woman

There you are so far apart
atleast we have this wonderful start
Never knowing you would be the true pain
How much of this will our hearts sustain?
Just starting to know you, though it feels like forever
I hope it’s not too long before we are together
One look at you, I see all the wonders within
Not to be with you would be the true sin
You move me in ways I thought I'd lost
Now my heart is yours that is part of the cost.
Wishing I could see you open your eyes
To give you the wonderful surprise
Of all the lovin I have to give
With your heart I want to live.


Richard Schorel
2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home